- Please look at our class pages under the ‘Pupils’ heading to see a welcome message from your teacher in September.
- Current class teachers will be available online on Teams/Dojo on Monday 20th July for any queries that children or families might have.
- Future class teachers (which will be the same as current for future Year 3,4,5 and 6 children) will be available online on Teams/Dojo on Tuesday 1st September for queries children or families might have about returning to school.
- Teams will remain online all summer, however with the exception of Monday 20th July and Tuesday 1st September communications will be muted as contributions will not be monitored during the summer holidays.
- Before the holidays we will send you a ‘transition form’ to complete alongside your child(ren) over the summer holidays. The form should be brought back to school in September to give to your child’s class teacher. It will include information under the headings such as ‘things I have enjoyed during lockdown’ and ‘things I am worried about’. Your child’s class teacher will use the form to aid transition into the new school year.
- In2Sport are offering a summer sports/play camp running on the Bathford school site. Please see below for more details.
- The school e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org – will be monitored on a weekly basis throughout the summer period, so please do get in touch if you have any concerns or are in need of support.
- If you have safeguarding concerns you should contact the Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mrs Hayter on her email email@example.com. The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) is Miss Jennifer Lawton and her contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Wednesday September 2nd we will be inviting new children (including new Reception children) as well as identified children including those who have not engaged with home learning, who have not attended transition sessions, or who may have high anxiety about returning to school, to a one hour small group induction visit in order to give them the opportunity to talk to their class teacher in a small group. We have contacted all those who we feel would benefit from this visit but if you have not been contacted and feel that your child falls into one of these categories then please email email@example.com with the email subject ‘INSET support’ so we can discuss the situation.
- An optional whole school summer challenge menu is available to all children on Teams on their current year group pages as well as in the home learning page on the website.
- A ‘catch-up’ information page is available on Teams and on the home learning page for links to useful resources.
In2Sport Coaching Ltd Provide structured, safe, FUN and stimulating sports activities that excites, inspires & develops all children through P.E. Sporting activities and our favourite Holiday Activities with over 15 sports to choose from! Dates: 3rd August – 20th August (Running all Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays & Thursdays for 3 weeks)Location: Bathford Church School, Dovers Park, Bath BA1 7UBMINIMUM BOOKING OF 4 DAYS PER CHILD ACROSS THE HOLIDAYS TO ENSURE WE KEEP CHILDREN IN SMALL, CONSISTENT GROUPS
Now LIVE on the website
EARLY BIRD OFFER Only £17.50 per day 9am – 3pm if you book before 28th July. Additional £3 for 8am start or 4pm finish
Discount code:BATH: BATHSUMMER2020
- Additional automated Sibling discount is applied upon checkout
- £19 per day after 28th July
- Any 4 days = £76.00 for 9am – 3pm
- Any 4 days = £88.00 for 8am – 4pm
Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment and also to help us organise groups.Primary aged children of all abilities are welcome.For more details or a full description of each camp, information on how we will be keeping your children safe during COVID-19 and our terms and conditions head over to our website, you can also BOOK YOUR PLACE on there.
BOOK and PAY online via: CLICK HEREOr if you would like more information please email :firstname.lastname@example.orgOr 07799 268115/ 07968 778732Please LIKE and SHARE www.in2sportcoaching.co.uk and follow our social media pages.Thank you to everyone for their patience and we cannot wait to see all your lovely children for an action packed summer!